1st Day ( Aug, 7th 2017)


TRU Exchange Student from Indonesia.


Hi, today is the day. I am really exciting! I'm going to Thailand for doing my teaching practicum in a school which is supported by SEAMEO. The project is called SEA Teacher Exchange Project. My host university is Thesaptri Rajabhat University (TRU), Lopburi Province, Thailand.


So, today, my flight departure is 5.50 a.m from Makassar (UPG) to Jakarta (CKG). The flight is good. I finally arrived in Seokarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta in 07.08 a.m. for transit before going to Dong Mueang International Airport in Thailand. My next flight is on 13.00 but suddenly it get delayed for 145 minutes.

Finally, I arrived at Bangkok in 07.15 p.m. The host university already wait for us. After that, we are heading to Lopburi. It takes 2 hours from Bangkok. I am fall asleep in the car because I am very tired. :(

It's about 11.00 p.m (Bangkok Time), me and Anggi (my roommate) arrived in Ms.Wanwisa's house as my host family. She drove us into her house that is quite far from the university. And tomorrow we have the schedule to learn about Thailand's culture.

See you tomorrow!

-NAH

Comments

Popular Posts