4th Day (Aug, 10th 2017)



Riki, Teacher Patty, Icut and Me in front of SMS (Smart Students in Mathematics and Science Building.


Today is our first day of observing the school activities. Me and Icut, we are from Science Faculty, so we are going to teach the English Program class in Anuban Lopburi School. Yesterday, the vice president of Anuban told us to come earlier before 8 o'clock.
So, we go earlier to the school and have a meeting with the teacher and of course the Director of Anuban Lopburi School. So, Anuban Lopburi School is a school that consists of Kindergarten and Primary School only, but it divided again into two types, regular class and English progam class as I have told before. I am really to be a teacher in Anuban. The teachers are very kind and warm. I am so happy to be there.

So, today, my mentors take us to each class in English Program. I observe the teaching process so that I can know what to do for my teaching practicum. It is really enjoyable day.


-NAH

Comments

Popular Posts